Halaman

Alohomora

ALOHOMORA

Senin, 08 April 2013

Another Story of Little Red Riding Hood





Forbidden Love
Written by :
Asy Syifa Rahmah Ihsani
Aulia Priangan
Friska Maulani Dewi


You never knew what I felt about you. You made me feel something that I never felt before. I felt that something was growing in my heart.  I thought I love you. You were my little red ridding hood.
One afternoon seven years ago, I was walking down the forest. Without I realized I walked to the trap. When I awaked, I was already in a trap and my leg was hurt. Suddenly you came to me without a fear. Then you made me free from the trap. You treated my hurt leg. A sweet smile in your lips describe that you really sincerely. You had grow up and you grew become breathtaking girl. Without your knew I always watched you, since you helped me at that time.
One day, you were walking traced the forest. You brought a basket which full of some foods for your grandmother. Suddenly, you were diverting your face, as you knew that there was someone who watched you stealthy. Yeah that was me! At that time, my heart was beat. However, because of the forest was dark you couldn't see me. Then you continued your trip to your grandmother's house.
            When the night came, suddenly you came out for your grandma's house.  You went to the forest. Because of my anxiety I followed you. That night full moon shone brightly. Without my realized I was change became a man, and you saw my transformation. You were absolutely shock.  I came to you immediately, and said " Don't be afraid, I won’t to hurt you."  Slowly you began to calm and not scared anymore to me.  Then, you asked me, "Who are you?"  So, I explained to you who I was. You feel surprised when knew the fact that I was a werewolf. The wolf that you ever helped seven years ago. Since that time, both of us became closer each other. It makes me happy. My feelings grower as the time goes. You were
received warmly my feeling.
One day, you invited me to your grandmother’s house. You would like to introduced myself to her, but your grandmother surprised when knew that I was a werewolf. Your grandmother was furious. Not agree with our relationship. Thousands of ways done by your grandmother to destroyed our relationship. At first, I did not know what the reason why your grandmother done that. You, who are not resistant with this situation tried to unite me with your grandmother again. However, your grandmother still disagree with our relationship. Your grandmother who mad took a shotgun. Your grandmother want to killed me. So, you asked your grandmother, “What’s his fault? Why are you so hate him?” while directing her shotgun to me, she said, “You don’t make relationship with him! Because he is the child of your father’s cheating!” You and I shocked with that statement. Your grandmother seem want to press her shotgun trigger. But you tried to persuade your grandmother once again. Your grandmother seem melted with your words. Slowly, your grandmother put down her shotgun. Since that time, your grandmother seem agree with our relationship.
 However, it was not for a long time. Your grandmother’s kindness just a camouflage. I realized it when your grandmother invited me to eat together. You look very happy at that time. You looked at me with your sparkling eyes. Your grandmother had come to bring two glasses of milk for both of us. She was smiles friendly to you and I. Then she said, "Drink this fresh milk. It is good for both of you."  "Yes, Grandma.” You have answered. After that, your grandmother went back into the kitchen to prepared dinner. But suddenly, you inadvertently nudging your glass and made your milk spilled over. As gentleman, I gave you my milk. You accepted it with pleasure. Then you drank it directly. However, how surprised I was when you suddenly choked. The glass in your hand also directly dropped. At that time, I really felt panic. Seeing you who was dying in front of me, I was screaming. Your grandmother was soon out from the kitchen. Your grandmother was very surprised to see that you were dying. Your grandmother shouted, "What’s wrong?? Why can happen like this?! Why do not you who is dying?!" Heard about it, I realized that actually that poisoned milk was meant for me. Your grandmother want to kill me. I felt very angry and intended to attack your grandmother. But, with a sprightly, your grandmother took the gun and directly pressing the trigger. So, a hot bullet lodged in the middle of my chest. Slowly but surely, you and I went towards to the world of eternity. Since that incident, your grandmother’s lived was very difficult and full of regret. Finally, she becomes insane grandmother.

2 komentar: